|Date Posted||June 21, 2018|
This role is for a Senior Full Stack Developer with expertise in Angular (4/5), Java/J2EE and Spring Framework. Please apply within for consideration.
The client is seeking a Developer III to design, develop, and implement applications using J2EE Web technologies (Angular, Java, Spring Framework, Hibernate, JSP, Tomcat, oracle) on AWS platform to support business requirements.
* Performs high complexity (i.e. system level applications) analysis, design, development and unit testing of software applications from user requirements and design documents. The candidate also resolves defects encountered during various testing cycles.
* Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
* Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
* Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
* Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
* Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
* Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
* 7-10 years' experience required
* Expertise using Angular 4+, Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Tiles, XML, Rest Web services Oracle and related technologies.
* Hands on experience working with UNIX, Linux, SQL and RDBMS, experience using shell scripting
* Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale AWS (Amazon Web Services) projects from end-to-end
* Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC
* Experience working cashflow, pricing models and large multi TB data sets
* Experience in financial services/banking industry required; mortgage industry experience preferred
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.