|Date Posted||May 12, 2018|
We are currently accepting resumes for an Angular Architect in Columbus, OH.
The selected candidate will perform the following duties:
- Participate in and contribute to Architectural Reviews
- Participate in and contribute to Agile team ceremonies including: Daily standups, Backlog Reviews, Retrospectives, Sprint Planning, System Demos
- Prescribe best practices associated with implementing and deploying client-side applications written in Angular2+
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information science, or related field
- Minimum 3+ years of experience delivering enterprise level client-side web applications written in Angular2+ (not AngularJS)
- Proficient understanding of Reactive Extensions for Angular (ngrx)
- Proficient understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms (Sass, LESS)
- Proficient understanding of Angular unit testing and end-to-end testing frameworks (Jasmine, Protractor)
- Proficient understanding of versioning control systems (Git)
- Strong ability to concisely and accurately convey ideas and information in written and verbal form to audiences with diverse backgrounds
- Proficient understanding of web application security issues and security be design principles.
- Exceptional judgement, strategic thinking, and creative problem solving skills
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience delivering software with a Test-driven development approach
- Knowledge of web accessibility guidelines (WCAG 2.0 A and WCAG 2.0 AA)
- Experience with Web Content Management Systems
- Experience with Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket)
- Familiarity with defining deployment pipelines for client-side JS applications
UNICON International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are interested in working for an organization where honesty, integrity and quality are among the core principles then click apply today!
Keywords: Reactive Extensions for Angular, Angular2+