|Date Posted||May 26, 2018|
One of our top clients in Cary, NC has an opening for a Contract Angular Developer. If interested, please send the most up-to-date copy of your resume to Alex at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Develops, maintains, and supports applications for the enterprise’s Internet/intranet sites. Gathers and analyzes requirements. Programs all or selected components of Web applications. Documents components and applications. Develops automation techniques to enable end-user content publishing; programs, tests and implements mapped graphic images, forms and HTML pages; handles client browser support inquiries; maintains links to external sites and accuracy on internal links while ensuring up-to-date information. Researches, evaluates and recommends new Internet tools and applications for use in assigned responsibilities. This job at the senior level has experience in a variety of the more difficult Web tools and languages. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience. Typically has 10+ years of IT work experience in software development, installation and modification in an online environment.
- Experience with Angular 2+ is required.
- Angular Developer with TypeScript experience
- Writes thorough end-to-end tests and unit tests
- Strong user interface and user experience skillset, has a passion for developing clean user interfaces and implements the best user experience standards
- Ability to debug and tune performance issues in Google Chrome and Internet Explorer 11+
- Ability to mentor technical team of front-end developers, ensuring best practices are met
- Ability to work with off-shore and on-shore leads to develop agreed on RESTful endpoints
- Angular 2 experience or higher version (no Angular vers 1)
- Application Performance Improvement experience (IE and Chrome)
Nice to Have:
- Mentoring skills within Application Performance and Improvement in order to train/mentor the junior level Developers on the team with Best Practices.
- Working with Web applications with back end app
- Application performance improvement
- Fine tune Web apps for greater performance
- Apply best practices for fine tuning applications/corrections