|Date Posted||June 19, 2018|
Experis is looking for an Angular Developer for a long term contract in Beavercreek, OH!
**must have an active secret clearance to apply
- Will be responsible for adding new and updating existing capabilities for the Angular Single Page Application.
- Will need to perform development, and unit testing, participate in code reviews, and support the creation/maintenance of Development Standards, User Guides, and Operations Manual.
- Will work as part of an Agile Sprint team and utilize Microsoft Team Foundation Server for tracking of User Stores, Bugs, and Tasks.
Technical Skills/Level of Experience Required
- Software development - 6 years
- AngularJS - 2 years
- ExpressJS - 2 years (preferred)
- D3.js - 2 years
- MongoDB - 2 years
- Working in an Agile team environment to develop Angular dashboard single page application.
- Must have a minimum of 6 years experience that is directly related to the following duties and responsibilities:
- Experience as an application programmer on large-scale DBMS, knowledge of computer equipment, and ability to develop complex software to satisfy design objectives.
- Analyzes functional business applications and design specifications for functional areas such as finance, accounting, personnel, manpower, logistics, and contracts.
- Develops block diagrams and logic flowcharts.
- Translates detailed design into computer software.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and refines the computer software to produce the required product.
- Prepares required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation.
- Enhances software to reduce operating time and improve efficiency.
- Provides technical direction to programmers, as required, to ensure that program deadlines are met.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
Sound like a fit? Please send your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)