|Location||Saint Charles, MO|
|Date Posted||October 1, 2018|
This position is open as of 9/30/2018.
What You Will Be Doing
- Maintain compliance and security standards while coding
- Be proactive and learn integrated product frameworks, APIs and code base
- Sustaining an on going support of past, present, and future technical solutions
What You Need for this Position
- At least 1 year working with integrating Web Services / External API's
- Well versed in creating responsive layouts
- API First Architecture / Rest APIs experience
What's In It for You
-Paid time off and flex time
If you are a good fit for the Angular Developer position, and have a background that includes:
Information Technology, Engineering, Professional Services
Within the following industries:
Real Estate - Property Mgt
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.