|Date Posted||February 8, 2019|
We have a great opportunity with one of our industry-leading clients for an Angular Developer for A2C App candidate, based out of Columbia, MD.
We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Angular Developer:
- Perform product design tasks of a moderate to high complexity, which requires research and analysis
- Perform system design and specification development, program logic and flow-charting, testing, debugging and documentation
- Works independently and with supervisory review on moderate to highly complex programming tasks
- Participates in client interactions, possibly with more senior team members to develop system solutions to business problems
- Works within established procedures to develop, test, implement, and maintain application software
- Mentors more junior developers and may lead projects as needed
- Recognized as a SME on a particular system, aspect or module of a system
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline
- 4 + years programming experience in Angular JS Version 1 x, 2/4
- 5 + years experience with object orientated analysis and design
- 5+ years experience with distributed systems development
- Full knowledge of common software design patterns (Gang of Four)
- Experience with Java Web
- Experience with Tomcat/TC Server
- Knowledge of GIT version control system
- Experience of JUunit
- Knowledge of multi threading
- Experience in real time processing, relational database systems and data
- Ability to interpret business requirements
- Demonstrated experience working with core business logic within applications
- Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements listed
Job ID: 315579
Keywords: Angular Developer for A2C, Tomcat/TC, JUunit, GIT, Angular, Java, SME
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!