|Location||Piscataway Township, NJ|
|Date Posted||February 17, 2017|
If you are an experienced Angular Developer looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for a Angular Developer. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as a Angular Developer will include:
- Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software apps
- Uses coding methods in specific programming languages to initiate or enhance program execution and functionality
- Participate in the evaluation, recommendation, and selection of hardware and software solutions
- Perform project management of estimating, scheduling, and monitoring tasks
- Performs expert-level engineering tasks associated with the analysis, design, and development of computer hardware, firmware, embedded systems, and/or operating systems
- Develop, maintain, and report various metrics
- Interface with different departments within the organization regarding new deployments
- Manage, administer, and maintain all internet and intranet sites
- Research/analyze data processing functions, methods and procedures
- Monitor program execution for expected performance
As a Angular Developer you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 8-10 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- 7+ years experience with HTML, CSS, Java Script
- 3+ years experience with Angular JS, Bootstrap and other Java script based frameworks.
- Good working knowledge of front-end technologies to create worlds class web application - HTML 5, CSS, Java script, Angular JS, Bootstrap
- Must be very efficient in writing Angular JS code, designing and developing high performing web pages.
- Must have developed applications on all device platforms – Desktop, Mobile and Tablet. Must be proficient with both adaptive and responsive designs.
- Must have worked on unit testing frameworks.
- Must have used Chrome simulators and testing frameworks such as Perfecto Mobile for testing on various devices.
As a Angular Developer with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 39 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Angular Developer position include (but are not limited to:
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
- Paid time off, including holidays
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.