|Date Posted||May 8, 2018|
Role: Angular Developer (.NET Background)
This position is a hands on coding role primarily responsible for designing and developing solutions to meet the customer’s expectations and specifications outlined in the requirements. As well, this position will provide input into designs and technology solutions to facilitate decision making, and mitigate development and implementation risks.
- Application Development
- Design solutions that meet the client's product requirements
- Develop solutions to meet design specifications:
- Actively participate in the creation and review of requirements.
- Build features that meet design solutions and that are compliant with client's design practices.
- Integrate solution components to produce the final deliverable.
- Conduct code reviews during development to share knowledge and experience.
- Carry out unit testing as defined in the test plan.
- Conduct and document results of satisfactory unit-level testing of implemented features.
- Define, contribute to, and adhere to, design practices standards.
- Address quality issues identified in the QA Testing process.
- Assist in the evaluation of software tools and packages for appropriate use and need Infrastructure Support Develop features that meet design specifications.
- Identify software infrastructure requirements for operating systems for clients and servers, and software services.
- Assist in the development of deployment documentation.
- Application Architecture and Design
- Understand the relevant technology and the impact of technology choices with client's design practices.
- Technology Consulting & Analysis
- Conduct research, consult with subject matter experts, and understand the pros and cons of possible implementation approaches and technology choices.
- Provide input into high-level design from a technology perspective.
- Review and provide feedback in defining development standards.
- Previous experience (beyond the latest 2 years) should be C# .NET, ASP.NET front end, MVC, Entity framework, WCF services, SQL server backend with good SQL.
- Any healthcare or pharma industry / Claims management UI application development is ideal - knowing industry terms is helpful.
10+ years of experience with:
- Angular 4 or Angular 2, TypeScript
- Angular testing framework(s) – Jasmine/Karma/Protractor
- AngularJs 1.5
- Kendo UI for Angular
- ASP.NET MVC
- ASP.NET Web Forms
- Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX
- Design patterns, DI container(s), unit testing, mocking framework(s)
- full-stack developer
- Ability to work in an agile development environment including accurate estimation and ability to deliver in short rapid cycles.
- Understanding of key development skills; such as object oriented design, design patterns, service architectures, and the development lifecycle.
- Ability to consider alternative solutions before making decisions; make timely decisions; makes sound decisions based on adequate information; makes decisions in the face of uncertainty.
- Written and verbal communication skills to initiate professional and effective contact with internal and external customers.
- Problem solving ability, such as the ability to diagnose problems by separating essential from non-essential variables; ability to utilize appropriate resources to resolve an issue through to resolution.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and demands through to timely completion.
- Ability to understand and pick up new tools and technologies quickly They always prefer; Previous health care - CVS or anything similar, claims healthcare product enhancements.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.