|Location||Fort Worth, TX|
|Date Posted||October 19, 2018|
This position is open as of 10/18/2018.
Angular Engineer - Angular 2+, NodeJS •RELO TO FORT WORTH•
Top Reasons to Work with Us
2. Awesome base salary + benefits.
3. Great company culture.
4. Billion Dollars in revenue!
What You Will Be Doing
What You Need for this Position
- Experience in a production environment
- Minimum of 60%-70% of daily basis spent coding and current or previous employer
Bonus Points for:
- Understanding of Agile methodologies, Scrum
- Cutting-edge cloud technologies
- Data Center Architectures & Expertise: Distributed Computing, Concurrency, Cluster Management, Large Scale Application Development, Scheduling & Orchestration, Asynchronous Programming
- Databases: SQL, Redis, MongoDB / Cassandra
- Software Tools: Git, Jenkins
- Cloud Platforms: Azure preferred, AWS
- Operating Systems: Linux (RedHat, CentOS)
- Virtualization & Containers: Docker preferred; Kubernetes experience a plus
- Configuration & Automation: exposure to Chef, Puppet, Ansible or Salt Additional
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, or relevant experience
What's In It for You
If you are a good fit for the Angular Engineer - Angular 2+, NodeJS •RELO TO FORT WORTH• position, and have a background that includes:
Information Technology, Engineering, Professional Services
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.