|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||January 3, 2019|
Our client is seeking a front-end developer for a long-term assignment to work on a dynamic new team using the latest and greatest tools.
Advanced knowledge of AngularJS 1.4 - 1.6 with development using typescript is required. A few requirements that should be shown by the candidate are (but not limited to):
- Knowledge of AngularJS directives (built-in and writing custom directives)
- Deep understanding of AngularJS internal workings like Digest cycle, scopes, event models, templates, interceptors etc.
- Should show relevant experience in following the best practices used for AngularJS development
- Should be experienced in designing and optimizing multi-layered UI elements (MVVM pattern) and should know how to handle states between these layers
- Knowledge of AngularJS form elements
- Should have experience with some of the AngularJS modules such as "angular-animate", "angular-local-storage", "angular-sanitize"
- Experience with bootstrap as well as "angular-ui-bootstrap" is preferred.
- Should show proficiency in writing unit tests for AngularJS applications such as "karma-jasmine" as well as test runners such as "angular-mocks" etc.