|Date Posted||March 21, 2018|
Job Title: Angular JS Developer
Location: Plano, TX
Duration: 6 Months Right-to-hire
Contract to Permanent, FTE eligible candidates only, NO CTC
- Ideal candidate is an Angular developer with hands-on experience building modern web front end and single page applications.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Angular.
- 5+ years of experience in front-end technologies
- Ideal candidate will have excellent hands-on experience with modular and component based Angular 4 applications.
- The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of front-end design, prototyping and converting wireframes to responsive web interfaces.
- The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience using REST based APIs from Angular components and services.
- The ideal candidate believes and well conversant with various automated testing tools to validate the application and build tools.
- Experience developing modern responsive web applications with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, LESS, SASS, etc.
- 3 or more years of experience working in agile environments with tools like Jira, Git, and Confluence.
- Mobile/digital experience strongly desired
- Candidates with proven certifications and socially accessible profiles that demonstrate the body of work and participation in modern collaboration hubs.