|Date Posted||February 17, 2017|
Software Engineer, Angular
C#/TYPESCRIPT/ANGULAR SOFTWARE ENGINEER IN ATLANTA, GA AT CAREERBUILDER
Careerbuilder.com has an immediate opening for a Software Engineer in its Norcross, GA office working to improve our Workforce Analytics product. Our coding philosophies align with SOLID principles and Clean Code embodies our culture.
Who We Are:
The strength of our solutions and brand combined with your expertise empower us to literally change peoples' lives!
This is an exciting time at CareerBuilder as we continue the rapid growth of our global HR Software as a Service operation. Fueled by technology that is years ahead of the competition, we're doing something the industry has never seen before: unifying the recruiter experience in one pre-hire platform that is always on, is data-driven and is easy to use. You'll see us expand into more markets with innovative products and services that are changing the way companies recruit new talent around the world. As a Software Engineer at CareerBuilder, you'll have the opportunity to do something extraordinary. Our employees are what drive our success and are at the very core of our identity.
What you will Work on:
- You will work on our Workforce Analytics product, which is one of the most valued and highest revenue producing products at CareerBuilder.com.
- You will work on an awesome team of Product Owners, Agile Project Managers, and fellow Software Engineers to build and modify software that will improve upon our Workforce Analytics UI
- You will bring your code to life using your choice of a MacBook Pro, Air, or a Windows laptop if you prefer.
- 3-5 years of software engineer experience preferred
- An embodiment of SOLID design principles and Agile methodologies
- Angular1 experience is preferred
- Angular2 experience beyond the tutorials is a huge plus
- C# / Web API experience
- Strong HTML and CSS skills
Benefits-We're All About You!
When you're focused on the goal, not the path - you can be more flexible, and that translates into more productive and satisfied employees. From flexible hours to volunteering during work hours to diverse education opportunities, CareerBuilder.com is committed to helping employees strike a balance.
Here are just some of the Truly Amazing benefits we offer:
- Training that positions you to hit the ground running with ongoing learning and development courses; we never stop investing in our people.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Programs
- Education Reimbursement Program allowing up to $5k per year towards completion of a Bachelor's and non-MBA graduate degree, and up to $10K per year towards completion of an MBA! No strings attached!
- $400 Annual Reimbursement for Wellness Activities, including your gym membership!
- 401(k) Program with Strong Employer Match and 2 year vesting schedule!
- Five Star Company Paid Trips-if you hit your numbers, pack your bags and get ready to experience luxury!
CareerBuilder, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.