|Date Posted||March 16, 2019|
Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking an Angular UI Developer for our client in the Banking domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Permanent position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Compensation: Market Rates
Role: Angular UI Developer
Primary Skills: AngularJS
Role Description: The Angular UI Developer would need to have at least 3-5 years of experience. For this role, you must be a Mid-Level Angular Developer to work on the rewrite of the UI of the Pay Bills Tab of the Client website because of the Fiserv Builder Upgrade with a mixed team of Client consultants and client team members in an Agile environment.
Client allows flex time and a combination of working on-site and WFH. You will work with others and will be expected to share your own knowledge AND will have opportunities to learn from others as well.
- Participate in a scrum team of developers, BA, QA and Product Owners
- Translate functional designs into technical designs
- Perform impact analysis to determine all the portions of the application which will need updating to implement the proposed changes
- Work collaboratively with the designers to create full featured interfaces
- Develop and unit test code in accordance with the defined technical designs
- Create unit test plans which detail test conditions and expected results
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems that deliver high-availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Test code changes and resolve differences between expected and actual results
- Verify team deliverables
- Assist with troubleshooting technical problems and issues
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Ensure that software meets or exceed specified standards and end-user requirements.
- Proven working experience as a front-end developer
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using any version of Angular
- Experience with unit tests
- Some experience with other languages as well, especially Java.
- Experience designing and developing custom software solutions
- Experience writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Experience translating functional requirements into functional and technical design specifications
- Experience performing impact analysis to successfully create and execute effective technical designs
- Experience contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Ability to work in a team environment and in a fast pace environment
- Knowledge of Java REST APIs.
- Agile experience
- Financial Sector experience
- 2 years of AngularJS experience - High
- 3 years of Java experience - Medium
- 5 years of HTML/CSS/SASS - High
- 3 years of Analytical skills - logic, business functionality experience - Medium
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent
Experience: Minimum 3-5 years
Relocation: This position will cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Avinash Ojha
Recruiter Phone: 877-884-8834 (Ext: 2125)
Equal Employment Opportunity