|Date Posted||May 11, 2018|
CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON A TEKSYSTEMS' W2 WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP
We have tens of positions at a financial client in Charlotte looking for varying skill levels and combinations of the following in development: Java, Angular, front end, iOS/Android, NodeJS. The job description below is not definitive, so if you have any or all of the above, please make sure to apply!
Thank you, and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
This person will partner with C-Level executives, architects, managed service companies and developers to lead the Mobile design for an international client-facing app. Experience delivering large programs in an enterprise environment and hands-on experience coding with bleeding edge full stack technologies is a requirement.
Technical expertise in following area:
• Front-end development experience using client side MVC in a large-scale web operation
• Expert level expertise in Core Java, Spring MVC, Design Patterns, Multi-threading,
• Expert User Experience and usability knowledge combined with Advanced UI development skills/expertise
• Advanced knowledge of HTML5/CSS3, bootstrap and Angular.js along with other client side MVC libraries.
• Building Responsive and/or Adaptive UI
• Experience working in financial industry. Experience from other industry is welcomed as well
• Experience working in a large scale web operation team and offshore team
• Experience working in iterative and agile fashion
• Advance knowledge of web standards, accessibility and usability
• Expert knowledge of iOS, Android, Angular.js best practices and building custom widgets and libraries.
• Hands on experience with Adobe suites of products - Photoshop, and/or Illustrator
• Likes to innovate and invent, but always with a clear goal.
• Passionate about data visualization and is either familiar with or have strong desire in building rich, engaging, real-time data
- Angular, Node.JS, Mobile development (iOS, Android) and Mulesoft.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.