|Date Posted||February 17, 2017|
Full Stack Web Developer- Angular 2
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
A global provider of financial services is growing its institutional services team and is seeking a Full Stack AngularJS Developer to join their team in Raleigh, North Carolina.
The Full Stack AngularJS Developer will be responsible for spending about 60% of their time building responsive web pages in Angular 2, Bootstrap, etc. The rest of your time will be spent working on the back end.
- Create custom directives, filters, and services to keep the code modular and reusable
- Implement web services using SOAP, REST
- Build responsive web pages with Angular 2 and Bootstrap
- Developer responsive layouts for different screen sizes and resolution
- HTML5 and CSS3 code optimization and testing against W3C validation and for cross-browser capability
- Frequently collaborate with team members
- Be a thought leader in staying abreast the latest technologies
- A technical degree, preferably in Human- Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, Computer Science or related
- 3+ years of proven experience developing AngularJS based applications, exposure to Angular 2 is highly desirable
- Experience building responsive web pages using AngularJS and Bootstrap
- Proven SDLC experience
- Experience with Restful APIs and data manipulation
- Experience working in a collaborative environment
- A strong portfolio is a big plus
This is a great oppotuity to work with the latest innovative front end technologies including Angular 2. The Full Stack Developer will be on site in Raleigh, North Carolina for a yearlong contract engagement paid on a W2 only (health, dental, vision benefits are optional too).
If interested in working as the Full Stack AngularJS Developer, please apply by sending over your updated resume and contact Joyce McKenna and her team at Huxley Associates for more details.