|Date Posted||February 1, 2019|
Front-end Developer (Angular)
Our client is a software company focusing on creating innovative solutions for the business services sector. They are currently building 2 software teams to create a new AWS-hosted platform for their customers using Angular and TypeScript on the front-end.
This person will be instrumental in the front-end design, architecture, development and implementation of the new product.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 3 - 5+ years of web application development experience
- Experience using XHR or Fetch to transfer data to/from the server
- Experience with a front-end framework/library like Angular, Vue or React
Preferred Skills (not required):
- Front-end development experience using Angular and TypeScript
- Experience using Node/NPM for package management
- Experience with JS Linting tools such as ESLint, JSHint, etc.
- Experience with common JS tools such as Babel, Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, etc.
- Experience with SQL and RDBMS such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.