|Date Posted||January 30, 2019|
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a Full Stack Angular Developer to join their team.
We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Full Stack Angular Developer:
- Create high quality, high value software components that solve business needs and meet customer requirements
- Work closely within development team to design, build, test, and deliver new features
- Guide and mentor more junior developers within the Scrum team
Requirements of the Full Stack Angular Developer:
- Extensive experience in Java/J2EE development, v7+ preferred
- Experience deploying applications to Tomcat or a similar app server
- Experience building Spring-based J2EE applications
- Experience in client-side development with HTML/CSS/JS and jQuery/Angular
- Experience and skill in building responsive web applications
- Strong understanding of SOA principles and how to implement
- Solid understanding of DevOps and its implementations
- Ability to work within a fast-paced Agile environment through the full SDLC
Job ID: 315378
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!