|Location||San Carlos, CA|
|Date Posted||February 17, 2017|
This position is open as of 2/17/2017.
Based in Downtown San Carlos, CA - we are making waves in an industry that has not yet been tapped, but effects everyone in the world. Our platform gathers data from satellite images, weather models, statistics and our personal network to help our users increase their productivity! Founded in 2014, with about 40 employees, 15 on the Engineering team, we just received $15M in series B funding and have about $24M total.
Our employees think very big, invent and build new things daily. We embrace creativity and career growth. Working here, you'll be making a huge difference in people's lives every single day. As a Silicon Valley based company with a Midwestern culture, we believe in the power of getting things done, working in small teams, and understand that creativity is fostered by trust and open communication.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
2. We are doing BIG things, bringing technology (Big Data & Data Science) to sectors your would not think!
3. Competitive base pay + STOCK in the company - Excellent time to join!
What You Will Be Doing
- Prototype and develop groundbreaking data visualization and mapping tools.
- Work with R&D in providing them with tools for seamless data entry and visualization of large volumes of GIS data.
- In addition, you may be asked to assist our operations team in providing our farmers the best possible business analytics and data visualization experience from time to time.
What You Need for this Position
- BSCS or related is nice, but not required
- HTML5 / CSS3
- Bootstrap, Angular or similar (React, Backbone, Understone) framework
- We work on a PostgreSQL DB, but any similar DB is fine.
What's In It for You
- Full benefits
- You'll have the option to visit our customers on-site!
Information Technology, Engineering, Professional Services
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.