|Date Posted||January 8, 2019|
Our client, located in Alpharetta, GA is in need of 1 Principal UI Developer-Angular for a 6 month contract with potential to convert to full time. The UI Developer will be working within a small Agile team of 4-5 developers and product owners to support the web and mobile user-interface overlay for the client’s HCM products. The UI Developer will use CSS3, HTML5, various versions of Angular and Node.js to develop and design the interface, front pages and the tools to navigate both web and mobile sites, and be responsible for using Protractor for unit testing at the page level. The UI Developer will be responsible for technical development of the existing platform as well as building out new web based features that can easily translate to the mobile application.
- 4+ years’ experience developing with Angular versions up to Angular 4 required. Angular 5 is preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience development using Node.js
- 2+ years’ end to end Automation testing experience, preferably with Protractor Automation testing tool
- Strong experience with front end technologies: CSS3, LESS/SASS, HTML5
- Experience with version control tools such as GIT
- Experience using Grunt.js as a task runner
- Basic experience with NPM (node) & Bower (js framework) for package management
- 3+ years’ Agile development experience
- Comfortable taking the lead role within the development team and working within a fast-paced development environment