|Date Posted||February 3, 2019|
Apex Systems is looking for the next mid level Angular developer in Montgomery county MD! This opening is with a large financial firm in the Maryland area! Do you know Angular? Do you know how to build out UI's? Do you know how to build business apps/ corporate web systems?
Pay: Competitive based on experience
Job: Revamping their home page for Centralizing their web pages
Contract to Hire with growth potential
Day to day:
- Create web forms
- Build out screens with wire-frames provided
- Develop logic
- Adapting to new technologies
- Work with team closely to share ideas
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for designing interface between UI and Lambda services.
- Responsible for building data-grid centric UI based on Angular framework.
- Responsible for setting up UI development environment and creating basic framework
- Participating fully in the development process through the entire software lifecycle.
- Participating fully in Agile software development process
- 3-13 years of experience
- Web development experience using Angular required
- AWS Lambda experience required
- Python experience preferred
- Experience doing test-driven development, functional testing and continuous integration is desirable
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Grown through technology, learning new things
- D3 Visualization experience
- Prototyping & Wireframing
- Demonstrate of learning through the years
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178