|Date Posted||June 22, 2018|
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a Senior Angular Developer to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Senior Angular Developer:
- Design, develop, and deliver high quality technical solutions to meet business needs
- Participate in design/wireframe review
- Recommend emerging technologies for implementation
- Ensure high quality, high performing applications that create a pleasing user experience
- Perform complex issue resolution
Requirements of the Senior Angular Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- At least 5 years of experience in software development
- At least 1 year of experience with Angular 2+ and TypeScript development
- Expert level understanding of data structures, object oriented design, and algorithms
- Strong understanding of server-side and database architecture
- Strong understanding of web UX design best practices
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks/projects
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
Job ID: 307982
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!