|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
|Date Posted||February 17, 2017|
Job is located in San Diego, CA.
We are currently searching for a Senior MEAN Full Stack Engineer with a focus on NodeJS for a contract role with a premier employer in San Diego within the semiconductor industry.
In this role, you will:
- Design, develop, test, debug and maintain web and application based solutions
- Participate in all phases of software development life cycle
- Assist in process improvement initiatives
- Mentor other engineers and provide technical leadership
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure successful delivery
- Assist in writing and executing test cases
- Create, build and maintain software solutions using a variety of modern technologies.
- Contribute to the design, architecture and final implementation of the platform
- Invent flexible solutions to challenging technical problems that are adaptable and scalable to future business needs.
- Participate in code reviews with both internal and outsourced staff as necessary to ensure a high quality product.
- Collaborate with the broader team including the Leadership team, quality assurance professionals, designers, business analysts and other software engineers in an open, creative environment.
- Be a subject matter expert for our client applications, back end services and business constraints.