|Date Posted||January 6, 2019|
This position is open as of 1/5/2019.
Senior .NET Developer (MVC, SQL, Angular.JS) - CONTRACT TO HIRE
Job Location: Anaheim, CA
Duration: 6 month contract-to-hire
Salary: $45/hr to $55/hr
Skills: C#/.NET, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL, Angular.js, Power BI,
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Due to current growth and demand for our latest innovations, we are currently looking for a Full Stack .Net Developer. In addition to having strong Full Stack .NET Development experience, our ideal candidate will also have experience with Angular.JS and Power BI (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, and SQL Server).
If this sounds like a match for you, apply today or send your resume directly to
Please click the 'Apply Online' button to apply.
! We are actively interviewing this week and next week.
•••This is a 6 month contract to hire opportunity•••
What You Will Be Doing
2) Act as the main point of contact for application and system knowledge.
3) Working with on and off shore consultants in defining the work scope and assignments, reviewing completed work and code, and providing mentoring to junior developers.
4) Managing programming standards and techniques across development teams to assure efficient program logic and data manipulation.
5) Providing production support to existing applications, diagnose and resolve software problems quickly.
6) Researching new emerging technologies and plan for integration into current and new development.
What You Need for this Position
1.) 5+ years experience as a Full Stack .NET Developer
2.) Strong knowledge/experience of MVC, Angular.js, and front-end technologies.
4.) B.S./M.S. in CS, CpE or EE with substantial experience in embedded software
Nice to have, but not required:
1.) Solid experience in the Microsoft BI stack - specifically with Power BI, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, SQL Server (2012 onwards).
2.) Experience with retail or manufacturing industry
What's In It for You
• 6 month CTH
• Upon conversion, we offer excellent benefits package
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K Matching
• A fun, team-oriented working environment where hard work is recognized and rewarded.
If you are a good fit for the Senior .NET Developer (MVC, SQL, Angular.JS) - CONTRACT TO HIRE position, and have a background that includes:
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.