|Date Posted||March 17, 2018|
This position is open as of 3/16/2018.
Software Engineer - React/Angular
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Casual Work Environment
- Education Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Relocation Assistance Is Available
What You Will Be Doing
- Work on maintaining and enhancing key product and system features
- Collaborate with other team members to explore and evaluate innovative design approaches for new development
- Work closely with the QA team to validate test approaches and design test plans for new development efforts
- Perform R&D to explore new and innovative ways to delight our customers
What You Need for this Position
- Solid understanding of SQL, including the ability to write complex queries and manipulate data and database schema(s)
- Experience with one of the following: React, Angular, Redux, Node.js, JSON or Bootstrap
- Familiarity with automated testing frameworks (Selenium, Karma, Jasmine, Protractor) is a plus
- Experience with SaaS (Software as a Service) development is a plus
If you are a good fit for the Software Engineer - React/Angular position, and have a background that includes:
Information Technology, Engineering, Professional Services
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.