|Date Posted||May 2, 2019|
Our client is currently seeking a Angular Architect (NO C2C)
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Participate in and contribute to Architectural Reviews
- Participate in and contribute to Agile team ceremonies including: Daily standups, Backlog Reviews, Retrospectives, Sprint Planning, System Demos
- Prescribe best practices associated with implementing and deploying client-side applications written in Angular2+
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience delivering enterprise level client-side web applications written in Angular2+ (not AngularJS).
- Proficient understanding of Reactive Extensions for Angular (ngrx).
- Proficient understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms (Sass, LESS).
- Proficient understanding of Angular unit testing and end-to-end testing frameworks (Jasmine, Protractor).
- Proficient understanding of versioning control systems (Git).
- Strong ability to concisely and accurately convey ideas and information in written and verbal form to audiences with diverse backgrounds.
- Proficient understanding of web application security issues and security be design principles.
- Exceptional judgement, strategic thinking, and creative problem solving skills
- Experience delivering software with a Test-driven development approach
- Knowledge of web accessibility guidelines (WCAG 2.0 A and WCAG 2.0 AA)
- Experience with Web Content Management Systems
- Experience with Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket)
- Familiarity with defining deployment pipelines for client-side JS applications