|Date Posted||March 23, 2019|
Contract to Hire
Eliassen Group is looking for a Senior UI Developer to support a government program in Washington, DC.
Are you experienced in using new Angular versions and UI technologies to develop software applications, perform operations and maintenance, and troubleshoot UI components for applications?
Looking to collaborate with a high functioning team, government stakeholders and clients, in an Agile environment, to design and develop the UI components of enterprise applications?
Then this position is for you!
Due to federal security clearance eligibility requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Responsibilities of the Angular Developer:
- Create mobile user interface designs, build applications, and conduct unit testing and bug fixing. involved in creating and maintain applications; follow clients’ release life cycle
- Develop new applications, components, or modules to meet functionality requirements
- Design application screens, business rules, system menus and user reports
- Implement government agency security requirements to ensure secure application environments and follow 508 Compliance guidelines
- Follow release management schedule for Agile management processes and production release
Requirements of the Angular Developer:
- Experience with object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Hands-on experience with the full SDLC process
- Enterprise application experience – designing, developing and maintaining
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical discipline
- 3 years of US residency is required
Job ID: 317311
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!