|Date Posted||April 12, 2019|
12-month contract (right-to-hire)
Columbus, OH (Easton)
A top client of ours in the Easton area is looking for an Angular Developer to help with the re-architecture of their customer facing web application. The successful Angular Developer will be a dynamic, engaging individual who will help support the personalization of our clients new account center platform. Our client is looking for someone who is ready to take on a lot of responsibility and influence a huge initiative for them in 2019! If this sounds like something you're ready to take on please keep reading!
Must Have Qualifications:
* Minimum 3+ years of experience delivering enterprise level, client-side web applications written in Angular2+ (not AngularJS)
* Proficient understanding of state management using Reactive Extensions for Angular (ngrx)
* Proficient understanding of unit testing and end-to-end testing frameworks (Jasmine, Protractor)
* Minimum 3+ years developing HTML and CSS
* Proficient understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms (Sass)
* Proficient understanding of versioning control systems (Git)
* Familiarity with Agile practices
* Good ability to concisely and accurately convey ideas and information in written and verbal form to audiences with diverse backgrounds.
* Ability to organize own tasks and meet established deadlines on assigned projects
* Team player with a strong sense of self-motivation
* Good ability to analyze, break down, and find creative solutions to difficult problems
* Experience with Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket)- Must have experience with at least one of the 3
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
* Knowledge of developing accessibility compliant web sites (WCAG 2.0, 2.1)
* Experience delivering software with a Test-driven development approach
What's in it for you?
• Opportunity to get your foot in the door of a Fortune 100 best company to work for (#94 on 2019 list)
• Ability to work in cutting edge agile environment alongside some great scrum teams and product owners
• Great work life balance
• Be a part of massive re-architecture on main revenue generating platform
• Work in brand new building on a beautiful campus right by Easton (close to downtown)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.