|Date Posted||May 11, 2019|
2. 1+ years of experience with Angular 5, 6, or 7 and assisting a customer with migrating to Angular 7
3. Strong experience with Rest API and Web Services
4. Experience or familiarity with GUI and web design skills including presentation, layout composition, color, and readability
1. Dream weaver
2. Java and backend development Exp.
* Delivering a complete front end application using Angular 6 or 7, Bootstrap 3 or 4
* Cooperating with back-end developer in the process of building/consuming REST API
* Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
* At least 5 years web GUI design experience and at least 1 year with Angular 5 and newer
* Deep knowledge of Angular best practices and commonly used modules based on actual work experience
* Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular
* Cross Brower technologies, web standards, design patterns, browser compatibility and accessibility and HTML validation
* Proficiency using Photoshop/Illustrator/Dreamweaver/Fireworks, Firebug
* Excellent fundamental graphic design and web design skills including presentation, layout composition, color, and readability
* Demonstrated experience in designing, developing or managing user interface development standards for large scale web applications.
Additional Information: Project Details:
CareFirst FEP has their flagship application called the FEP Bridge. This application is sold to other BCBS plans nationwide. They offer a Suite of Services below.
1. Claims Automation
2. Pre/Post Adjudication
3. Robotic Process Automation
4. Machine Learning
5. Artificial Intelligence
6. Voucher/Payment services
They want to move to angular because Angular allows you to run Apps on a web browser and also on mobile without needed to change much.
Work Environment: Business casual, fast paced, Agile, Highly Technical
ho is the Internal/External Customer:Internal customers are the Claims Analysts, Customer Services Reps (Provider and Member) @ FEP Local;
External customers are the Providers and Members that participate in the FEP Local FEPHBP Federal Employee health Benefit Program) This consists of government employees that decide to enroll in their benefits.
Impact to the Internal/External Customer:Improved and more efficient claims processing and increased Customer experience / service! reduced margin for human error while assisting other BCBS plans nationwide.
Business Challenge: FEP Local has a very robust and large claims processing and adjudication platform that they offer as a service to other FEP Programs nationwide. They want to move to angular because Angular allows you to run Apps on a web browser and also on mobile without needed to change much.
EVP:Health IT is a popular and growing IT market. High probability for continued tenure in this space; leading edge technologies.
Non-Technical Skills: Team oriented, Great written and verbal communication skills, Fast learning, Dedicated and driven. Ability to work independently and meet deadlines in a highly demanding environment.
Why is position open?: Net Adds.
They want to move to angular because Angular allows you to run Apps on a web browser and also on mobile without needed to change much. They don't have this resource internally so they are looking for outside help.
Project Stage/Lifecycle Info: Enhancements to existing systems
Req Approval Process: SOW's released through FEP Program Admin. Office
Approved By: FEP Program Admin. Office - Mel Greene
Date Client Opened Positions:
Travel Details: minimal travel to other CF Locations DC, Columbia maryland, owings mills MD locations (carpool with team)
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.