|Date Posted||October 2, 2019|
Contract to Hire
Due to federal security contract requirements, applicant must have at least 3 years of US-based residency.
Responsibilities of the Angular Developer:
- Create mobile UI design, build applications, perform unit testing, and resolve bugs
- Develop new applications, components, or modules to meet functionality requirements
- Leverage government agency security requirements to ensure security environments
- Design business rules, system menus, and user reports
Requirements of the Angular Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in an IT related field
- At least 5 years of experience in all aspects of SDLC management
- At least 3 years of experience with projects of similar scope and functionality
- Experience with object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Enterprise application design, development, and maintenance experience
Job ID: 328811
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!