|Date Posted||May 11, 2019|
Paladin Consulting is currently hiring an Angular Developer to join our team working onsite at our client's office located in Dallas, TX.
We work with companies that offer environments for our employees to contribute, learn, and advance their career. We treat you like you are part of the family.
Job Title: Angular Developer
Work Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 7 month contract with option to extend or hire
Education/Experience Required: Bachelors Degree or equivalent (7+) years of software development experience in Web development and Digital technologies; Angular 6+ experience a must.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Under broad direction and supervision, develops, maintains, and enhances client systems as well as designs and develops new features.
- Develops, maintains, enhances, and tests client systems of moderate to high complexity.
- Delivering a complete frontend application built on AngularJS.
- Ensuring the applications developed are responsive to all screen sizes, cross browser compatibility and have high performance across the board.
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself.
- Working with a team of engineers (with a variety of technical capabilities), along with a Scrum Master, to identify, spec, and implement elegant features and solutions
- Research on new technologies that would fit-in for implementation of the business requirements
Skills & Qualifications:
- Qualified candidate will have Bachelors Degree or equivalent (7+) years of software development experience in Web development and Digital technologies.
- Angular 6+ experience a must.
- Expert knowledge in CSS3 and HTML5 (AppCache, local storage, Geolocation, SQLite, Device Capabilities access).
- Working experience integrating with backend - Django (Python) framework, GoLang, beego framework etc.
- Working experience in interfacing with SOAP / REST APIs / Web services.
- Strong knowledge / working experience with NOSQL databases.
- Experience with version control tools – Git, SVN, TFS etc.
- Experience working in Agile / Scrum development cycles – using JIRA and TFS tools.
- Working experience with Unit testing and End to End testing tools - preferably Karma, Protractor or similar alternatives.
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks, Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well reasoned alternative).
- Superior verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
For more information or to view other opportunities, visit us at www.paladininc.com.