|Location||West McLean, VA|
|Date Posted||March 9, 2019|
Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking an Angular Front End Developer for our client in the IT-Services domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Location: McLean, VA
Compensation: Best Market Rates
Primary Skills: Java
Role Description: The Angular Front End Developer would need to have at least 3-5 year of experience. In this role, you will be the key member of the team helping to driving full (and correct) adoption of modern software engineering and Delivery practices (‘Real’ Agile, TDD, ATDD, Stateless Design, Microservices, Containerization, CICD, Cloud, etc.).
Must have experience with Angular 4 or higher.
Knowledge and experience in implementing solutions in the cloud (AWS, Azure, Google); this can range from custom code on IaaS/PaaS to SaaS solution integrations.
You must have strong communication skills. You will be responsible for interfacing and influencing with the business lines as well as others across IT.
High level Tech Skills:
- Languages: Java, Angular, node.js, Python
- Enablement Platforms: Red Hat Fuse (the new one), PAM (BPMN, DROOLS) Modern Tools: TFS, Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Cucumber/Specflow, Atlassian Suite (Bamboo, Jira, Bitbucket),
- Git DBs: SQL, Mongo, DB2, Apache Cassandra, (Legacy Sybase for transformation efforts)
- Cloud: AWS, Azure, Google
- Other: Docker, RH OpenShift, Kubernetes, Mobile development, Google APIGEE, JPA, JBOSS
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent
Experience: Minimum 3-5 year
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Arpana Chini
Recruiter Phone: 202.250.0542?
Equal Employment Opportunity