|Location||Jersey City, NJ|
|Date Posted||April 23, 2019|
Angular Front-End Developer Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a Front End Angular Developer for an opportunity in Jersey City, NJ. The hands-on front end Developer will be designing and developing high-quality software: scalable and highly modular. They will participate in code reviews, code analysis and identification of software risks. The candidate will also collaborate with Product owners on architecture and design. The candidate will work with a cross-functional team in an agile environment to ensure successful product delivery. This typically requires a 5-7 year candidate.
- Designing and developing high-quality software. Participate in code reviews, code analysis and identification of software risks.
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance team to test our applications.
- Actively participate in the solutions design process.
- Take direction from the team lead and communicate progress promptly.
- Be available to work on site during regular business hours.
- Minimum of 10 plus years of IT experience
- Angular 2 or Above
- Multi Page responsive applications.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with modern DevOps tools, such as Git (with BitBucket or GitHub), and/or Jenkins or similar
- Unit testing and test Automation.
- In-depth knowledge of CSS/SASS and HTML5.
- Good understanding and appreciation for OOP, Clean Code, TDD, Design Principles and other best practices.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Proficient understanding and experience with code versioning tools, such as Git, NPM or YARN
- Responsive UI and layouts
- Basic Knowledge of SQL
- Experience with UI/UX fundamentals, expert level not required but good UX must be a goal and a passion of yours. You don't need to be a designer but you need to have an eye for detail and enjoy pushing pixels.
- Must be familiar with Restful web services, Integration of User interface with web services
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the eighth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.