|Date Posted||August 20, 2019|
We have an excellent opportunity for a Angular UI/UX Developer with our financial services client in Boston.
We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Angular UI/UX Developer:
- Collaborate across technical and business teams to build user interfaces
- Create visualizations of risk analytics, portfolio optimization, and performance measurement
- Engage with business users to determine necessary modifications or enhancements
- Troubleshoot and resolve any systems related issues
- Create design artifacts: wireframes and prototypes
Requirements of the Angular UI/UX Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in a related field
- Advanced proficiency in OO languages: Java, C#, .NET, SQL
- Knowledge of SDLC methodologies, such as Waterfall, Agile, and Scrum
- Experience with UI Widgets frameworks
- Creative and motivated self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of investments or industry experience a plus
Job ID: 322418
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!