|Date Posted||March 8, 2019|
C#/Angular Software Engineer - Scottsdale, AZ
We have an opening for Angular/C# Software Engineers. Check out the qualifications below. If you think that you meet these, please apply online.
Title: Angular/C# Software Engineer (3+ years’ US-based experience is preferred)
Location: Greensboro, NC
Position Type: Contract-to-hire
# of openings: 2
Note: Must be authorized to work for any US employer.
- Design, code, test and debug complex software while developing new functionality and enhancing existing functionality to satisfy customer requirements, both internal and external. Work includes developing detailed specifications from which applications will be written, designed, coded, tested and debugged.
- Consult with product owners/business partners to define requirements and software design. Evaluate feasibility and make recommendations, considering things such as customer requirements, time limitations, and system limitations. Mentor less experienced team members in learning this process.
- Define scope and develop testing methods, collaborating with QA team and other developers. Work with QA team to improve all levels of testing efforts, developing and enhancing testing methods and processes.
- 2-4 years of C# or Java required or 2 years of Angular 2+.
- Experience with Elasticsearch and/or Kakfa are highly desirable.
- Familiarity with unit testing, continuous integration, and agile methodologies is expected.
- Familiarity with Web APIs, OData, OpenID Connect, and OAuth2 are valuable.
- Demonstrable experience with Real Estate data standards a huge plus.
What we do:
- We are building a fast, scalable, standards-based API that powers the global real estate economy using .NET Core.
- Angular 2+ experience will be used to build cutting edge real estate technology applications.
- We are an open environment that encourages paired programming and collaboration. We encourage you to ask more questions about this setup.
- We are a team of dedicated industry vets who are passionate about bringing big changes to Real Estate Technology in our new customized High Point location opening in June.
- We also need developers who are passionate about helping other developers to build awesome products. If you feel that you are more suited to a “developer advocate” role, focused on providing top notch hands on technical support, please let us know how you think you could use your experience in the above areas to make a difference.
Ref. #: 358494
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Developer
Folder Group ID
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]