|Date Posted||April 23, 2019|
We are seeking a Senior .Net/Angular Developer for a direct hire opportunity with our client located in Fairfax, VA.
- Looking for a Senior I or Senior II .Net Developer to lead a team of IT professionals responsible for developing, supporting, and maintaining a Database Management System with a Web Interface and a SQL Server backend. This is an automated data collection, reporting and processing tool that is being developed in accordance with the ASQ-200 System Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Microsoft .NET and SQL Server technologies are used for this web-based application.
- Database Management System is completely modernized to Angular, Angular as front end using Web Api’s as backend, so we need the candidates that has experience with Angular 2 and above.
- BS Degree (IT/Engineering/Math/Science)
- 8+years of experience for Senior I candidates and 15+ years of experience for Senior II candidates in design, development and implement of over a dozen mission critical web applications
- Developed technical solutions that have improve scalability and performance
- Plan, develop and implement successful large-scale projects from conception to completion
- Expert in .NET 4.5 development and Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- Expert in .net core and Angular 4 as front end
- Experience with C#.Net 4.5, Asp.Net 4.5, MVC 4.0, Entity Framework 6, Linq, Sql2012/2016, jQuery, Git and IIS
- Experienced in Agile Methodologies (extreme Programming and SCRUM) and Test-driven development
- Superior analytical, time management, collaboration and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills, good analytical and debugging skills, systematic approach to system architecture design and programming tasks
- Experience implementing SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Tableau is a plus.
- SOC, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.