|Date Posted||September 27, 2019|
Apex Systems combines with parent company On Assignment to make it the 2nd largest IT staffing agency in the country.
Apex has an opportunity for a Full Stack/Angular Developer role in the Durham, NC area. This is a 2+ year contract position and the pay rate is flexible depending on experience. Here are the details:
For applicants who are interested in this Full Stack/Angular Developer opportunity; please send a Word resume to Claudio Baccari, Senior Professional Recruiter, Application Delivery Lead (ADL) at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Position: Full Stack/Angular Developer
Apex Job ID: 1011551
Location: Durham, NC
Rate: Negotiable Based on Experience
Duration: 2+ year contract position
Our client is a Large Financial Company industry and is located in Durham, NC. Our client is looking for a Full Stack/Angular Developer to fill a 2+ year contract position.
As a member of the team you’ll create and influence innovative solutions that meet not only functional, but also performance, scalability and reliability requirements. You will be expected to work as a member of a high functioning Scrum team to help drive the next generation user experience for the division both internally and externally.
- Experience using fluid grids, and building responsive websites;
- Making use of Cascading Style Sheets CSS3 features & CSS frameworks to implement responsive web design;
- HTML5 including HTML5 API’s; CSS and CSS preprocessors such as SASS or Lint; DOM;
- Ability to create cross browser page layouts and components;
- Knowledge of design techniques for developing websites with good performance (i.e. lazy loading, use of Spites, etc.);
- Knowledge of expanded HTML5 semantics and popular HTML5 APIs (e.g. audio, video, SVG) Back End/Web Services;
- Experience and knowledge of RESTful API’s or other Web Services; Java.
Common Skills and Knowledge (all items are must haves for all roles):
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to communicate software engineering and/or development concepts and principles;
- Design, develop and implement web applications, including adherence to coding standards, and building/running appropriate unit and integration tests and deployment scripts;
- Basic principles of software design for maintainable and extendable software;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong teamwork skills with the ability to collaborate with other developers and co-workers including distributed team members;
- Partner with QA to own the quality of the product;
- Ability to use or learn Design Patterns;
- Agile/Scrum experience or basic knowledge;
- Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to all aspects of the product development.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
6+ years’ of professional software development experience with a focus on front-end development
2+ years’ of client-UI development experience
Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
Experience with Responsive Web Design
Desired Skills (Not Required):
Experience working on enterprise-level websites, content management systems or e-commerce platforms with a Java or .NET back-end
Experience working within an enterprise-level environment
Experience working within an Agile environment
Candidate must be able to pass a background check and drug test
For this opportunity, you will also be eligible for benefits through Apex for the contract period, 401K, medical/health benefits options, a W2 hourly rate, weekly pay, and direct deposit!
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] 844-463-6178-6178.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178