|Location||Culver City, CA|
|Date Posted||August 21, 2019|
We have an exciting opportunity for a Full Stack Angular Engineer with our industry-leading client in Culver City.
We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Full Stack Angular Engineer:
- Work with BA/PO to understand requirements and translate to software specifications
- Perform code reviews and guide application design patterns, unit tests, and code quality
- Collaborate closely with business and technical teams on designs, reviews, and test cycles
- Identify and execute effective technical solutions to solve business problems
- Analyze defects during QA cycle, determine root cause, and resolve
Requirements of the Full Stack Angular Engineer:
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or technical equivalent
- At least 5 years of industry software development experience utilizing:
- Angular 2+ with TypeScript
- Spring stack, including Spring Boot
- Oracle 11
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Kafka, or equivalent
- Experience with Oracle PL/SQL to support legacy applications
- Ability to use TDD, pair programming, and XP techniques
- Excellent ability to perform peer code reviews
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
Job ID: 322268
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!