|Date Posted||May 15, 2019|
We have a great opportunity for a Full Stack Java Developer with UI and Angular experience with our large financial services client.
We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Full Stack Java Developer/UI/Angular:
- Work within an Agile/Scrum team to understand project objectives and requirements
- Develop software in accordance with documentation standards and best practices
- Help to prepare and execute system integration testing
- Foster a collaborative environment of teamwork
Requirements of the Full Stack Java Developer/UI/Angular:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 6 years of related experience
- Development experience including strong working knowledge of Java
- Experience in front end UI (AngularJS/Angular 5 preferred)
- Experience with project life cycle methodologies, with Agile preferred
- Experience working with development teams across sites
- Experience following formal documentation process
Keywords: Full Stack Java Developer, UI, Angular, Agile, Documentation
Job ID: 319172
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!