|Date Posted||October 10, 2018|
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for a Java/Angular Developer to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Requirements of the Java/Angular Developer:
- Strong Java development experience with an understanding of object oriented and functional programming and design in Java 8
- Experience working on Spring 4+ and Spring Security
- Required knowledge in Maven for dependency management and JUnit for unit testing
- Angular experience working with Bootstrap components, Observable and RxJs usage
- Some experience with BDD with Cucumber/JBehave
- Good understanding in building re-usable Angular components, services & HttpClient to retrieve data from a middle tier service
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
Keywords: Java Developer, Angular Developer, Spring 4+, Spring Security, Maven, JUnit, Bootstrap, BDD, Cucumber, Financial Services
Job ID: 311998
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!