|Date Posted||July 19, 2019|
Java Developer (with Angular)
The Java Developer designs, develops, documents, unit-tests, implements and deploys web-based applications to support business requirements. He/ she must follow Client's' approved software development life cycle methodologies including Agile, Scaled Agile (SAFe®) and all processes as required from time to time.
A: ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include the following. Other duties may be assigned)
- Interacts with the business analysis team to understand project requirements.
- Develops overall architecture/ product design documents, technical design specifications for individual modules and technology justifications for architectural considerations.
- Ensure integration of entire system or subsystem
- Provide maintenance and troubleshooting support to the helpdesk and/ or maintenance team to help resolve technical issues with production systems by debugging, research and investigation.
- Develop Java and J2EE based web applications using Java frameworks including Angular 2+, JSF or Struts/Spring as required by customer.
- Develop secure web services.
- Create PL/SQL procedures, functions, triggers and associated PL/ SQL or SQL database scripts as needed.
- Develop build packages using Maven/ Apache Ant.
- Build Mobile Apps with Apache Cordova / Ionic Frameworks.
- Applies Web, Java and Oracle standard coding practices and industry standards.
- Applies Section 508/ WCAG Standards compliant software development methodologies.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled