|Date Posted||October 18, 2019|
.NET / Angular Developer. We have a contract need for a .NET / Angular Developer with 7+ years of Development experience in .NET and/or Angular. We are seeking good team players, with the ability and willingness to learn and mentor junior developers.
- Angular 2.0 and higher development experience
- Modern web architecture(Angular, NodeJS)
- Good knowledge of the .NET framework
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and SOLID design principles
- Experience using and working in team environments that use Agile methodologies (e.g., Scrum, Lean)
- Good understanding of SOAP and RESTful Web Services (WCF, Web API)
- Excellent knowledge of Git and GitHub practices.
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD tools like Jenkins, AWS
- Experience in end-to-end Software Development
- Experience with code review and evaluation
- Good at understanding requirements and estimation
- Have passion for learning new technologies and enhancing existing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Preferred/Nice to Have:
- Strong Cloud experience (AWS, Azure)
- Third party platform Integration experience
- API - RESTful API experience
- Deployments, DevOps
- Test Automation experience
Applicants must be able to work directly for Fast Switch (US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply).