|Date Posted||July 2, 2019|
We are looking for an Angular 6 Developer to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want team members who strive to develop a first-class codebase using Angular best practices, embrace change and innovation and work well within a matrixed team environment. We emphasis knowledge sharing and expect all developers to actively contribute to solutioning, architecture and brown bag sessions. As an Angular Developer, you will implement a complete user interface in the form of rich client custom web applications.
* Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front-End Technologies.
* Participate in design and technical decisions for Angular projects.
* Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
* Write tested and documented Typescript, HTML and CSS based applications
* Develop and Unit Test Web Applications using Angular, .Net Web API, Single Sign-on, Entity Framework for foreign Ag Service of the USDA.
* Candidate must have 5+ years of IT experience.
* Have experience with modern software engineering & delivery practices (TDD, ATDD, Stateless Design, Microservices, Containerization, CI/CD, Cloud, etc.)
* Be able to create and update store procedures, triggers and user defined functions in MS SQL Server
* Have experience with the Agile methodology
* Be able to communicate with business analysts, project managers, team lead and testers to understand detailed business requirements at all stages of the development life cycle.
Special consideration will be given to individual who have the additional skill sets:
• CRM development experience (ServiceNow, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics)
U.S. Citizen/Green Card/EAD is required for the position. Candidate must successfully pass a Federal Background Investigation.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.