|Date Posted||October 9, 2019|
AIC Talent Solutions is seeking qualified candidates for 3 .Net Developer/Angular positions with our client in Charlotte, NC. These are CONTRACT roles! W2 or C2C for these .Net Developer/Angular roles are welcomed!
.Net Developer/Angular - Position:
* This position will function as a Sr. IT Applications Analyst (Application Developer- III) for an assigned set of applications in support of nuclear operations.
* This position will analyze, investigate, and remediate problems associated with his/her assigned applications, as well as plan, schedule, coordinate, and implement those changes.
* This position will also analyze, plan, develop, and implement enhancements and upgrades to assigned applications, as well as participate in building new applications when assigned.
.Net Developer/Angular - Duties (50% Support)
* Approx. 50% of time is support duties for existing applications.
* Migrate applications to newer servers. Modify applications for business requirements, changed system interfaces, code advancements, security improvements, performance improvements and compiler upgrades. Perform production troubleshooting, problem resolution, business analysis, client consulting, testing, planning, scheduling, and coordinating the implementations. For vendor-purchased systems, also interface with the vendor for patches and upgrades, troubleshooting and problem resolution.
* Full life-cycle activities for interfaces between systems (typically SSIS ETL) including requirements, design, coding, implementation, troubleshooting, and monitoring.
* Participate in rotating on-call duty (including after hours and weekend) which is typically one week of duty every 7-9 weeks depending on team size.
.Net Developer/Angular - Duties (50% Development)
* Approx. 50% of time is traditional development activities for new or replacement applications.
* For small to medium sized Agile projects assigned to the durable team: Full application lifecycle roles depending on skills and availability.
* For large projects assigned to outside team: Participation on larger projects based on SME background, skills, and availability.
* Perform requirements analysis, architecture, design, coding, and testing as assigned.
* Create documentation for requirements, analysis, design, test plans, implementation plans, support documentation as required.
* Build application systems and components including end-user interfaces, interfaces between applications, web services, and database objects (tables, views, stored procedures).
.Net Developer/Angular - Other Responsibilities and Expectations include:
* Be skilled in, and continually expand skills into, emerging technology, such as new architectures and techniques in the .NET development arena, as well as technologies to integrate mobile-based features into our applications for new nuclear site business processes.
* Attain and maintain security qualifications required to work on nuclear-related applications and sensitive data.
* Follow company IT processes and procedures for managing changes, managing code, handling assigned tickets, and using our company standard tools.
* Learn our nuclear customers' business processes to understand application issues and appropriately prioritize work.
.Net Developer/Angular - Technical Skills:
* Developer with solid experience in development tools for Microsoft .NET systems including .Net Core and Angular.
* Construct application software components from design packages. Create design packages as assigned.
* Production troubleshooting skills.
* Comply with programming standards, and technical specifications.
* Construct prototypes. Develop support documentation. Prepare and perform Unit Testing of software components. Assist with technical testing, such as system, integration, performance, load, and regression testing. Assist with transition to support as needed. Comply with change management process and procedures.
.Net Developer/Angular - Required:
* 4-year degree or equivalent experience.
* Microsoft: Solid experience in our primary technical platforms (currently Microsoft .NET WinForms, C#.NET, .NET webforms, .NET web services, .Net Core, SQL Server 2016+
* Experience with additional Microsoft and .NET technologies, including Bootstrap, JQuery, JSON, MVC, Angular 7, SSRS reporting, SSIS ETL, GitHub, Jenkins, Bit Bucket and DevOps tools.
.Net Developer/Angular - Desired:
* Experience with mobile iOS app development: Xamarin, XCode, Swift, Git.
* Experience working in KANBAN/SCRUM Agile development environment and using tools like JIRA, FishEye, Crucible.
* Ability to analyze functional requirements, develop technical and functional specifications for new and existing applications.
* Experience leading software development efforts for in-house applications and replacement projects.
* Experience troubleshooting and supporting the critical production application suite for Generation.
* Experience working for large company (10,000+ employees)
*For rotating on call shift, a pager and laptop will be provided
AIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer