|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||August 29, 2019|
If you are a Senior Frontend Engineer who would prefer a commute from your bedroom to your living room or home office, as opposed to a 45 minute drive through the city, then this is the job for you!
We are a mid-stage Tech Startup with good funding, and our product is a cloud-based point of sale and appointment scheduling solution based out of San Francisco. Used by Fortune 500 chains as well as single-location sole proprietors, our product is used at over 15,000 locations across the globe. We are currently in a hypergrowth phase, and need some experienced client-side developers to help us with scalability on the front end. We are looking for a Senior Front End Developer (100% Remote) who has strong experience with Angular 2 or newer versions, along with exposure to React.js and firm grasp of frontend development technologies and frameworks.
You will be working on the frontend of our web application with Angular 2 and collaborating remotely with other senior software engineers on the team. working closely with a team of UX/UI Designers and Engineers to implement and ship scalable and well-tested features in our highly available platform. You will solve scalability problems while creating responsive pixel-perfect web UI’s and are responsible for ensuring and your code is not only well written, but that it gets deployed and works properly in production.
• 3 years of professional software engineering experience, with at least 2 years of recent experience building Single Page Web Applications in Angular 2 or newer.
• Self motivator with strong communication skills
• Comfortable writing test suites
• Experience with performance analysis and optimization
• Detail oriented and conscientious in implementing designs you have committed to
• Degree in computer science or a related field is strongly preferred
• Experience performing in a remote setting is a plus, but not a requirement.
• Work with team to troubleshoot code level problems quickly and effectively.
• Develop, test, debug and document new and existing components to ensure that our software meets business, quality and operational needs.
• Motivate and educate team members on coding standards and best practices.
• Collaborate with peer organizations, devops, engineers and operations folks.
• Focus on scalability, speed, security, cross-browser compatibility, and availability of all applications and processes.
• Drive and participate in document and code reviews, mentor new engineers in team best practices.
Angular 2, React, Angular 4,Angular 6