|Date Posted||February 2, 2019|
We have an exciting new role with one of our leading innovative clients in Rockville, MD.
We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Senior Angular Developer Position:
- Creating a project from the ground up using the Angular framework
Requirements for the Senior Angular Developer position:
- RESTful API’s
- HTML and CSS
- Protractor and unit testing
- Modular development using well known design patterns (MVC, MVVM, etc.)
- Debugging and development tools – IDE
- Document Object Model (DOM)
- Pull Request (PR) and code review process
- Version Control, Dependency Injection, Reactive Design, W3C Standards
- Build automation, Agile Methodologies, UI Build Systems (Webpack, Angular, CLI, Etc,)
- Good communication, Adaptability, Good communicative skills
Job ID: 315618
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!