|Date Posted||April 23, 2019|
Our Client is a Fintech Company that is transforming the car buying experience through a direct-to-consumer lending platform unlike anything in the market. They believe buying and financing a car should be a straightforward and rewarding experience driven by the consumer, not the seller. Their innovative business model and platform does just that. Based in Irvine, CA, they are founded and led by a top-tier executive team building a world-class technology company of dynamic and high-performance individuals that share our passion for the power of technology to transform and deliver customer experience excellence.
They are looking for a full-stack engineer to join our team. Their technology stack uses the latest open-source technologies, with the core implemented using Java, Angular, and PostgreSQL. They are really looking for the best and the brightest and strong CORE Engineers with, Java, Front-end Angular.JS or Backend, MongoDb or an Elastic Search They believe in always doing things “the right way” so you will have a chance to use and incorporate the latest tools and processes into your work. We also believe in empowerment, so you will have an opportunity to have a direct and significant impact on our product and company.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years developing web applications in a full-stack capacity, with an emphasis on development, using an open-source web framework (Java/Spring)
- Strong RDBMS database skills (PostgreSQL/MySQL/MSSQL)
- Strong Experience with Java
- Proficient with Linux/UNIX environment
- Strong understanding of asynchronous programming
- Experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience in HTML5 and CSS3
- Source Control Management Systems such as git
- Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starting, highly motivated
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience building ES6
- Experience with Cloud
- Experience with Sequelize ORM
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Java Programming
- 10% SQL
- 80% Hands On
- 10% Design
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150+/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.