|Location||Mayfield Heights, OH|
|Date Posted||April 18, 2019|
Experis is seeking a Sr. Front-End Developer with Angular and CSS experience for a long-term contract position based in Cleveland, Ohio.
PROJECT: Angular Upgrade
ROLE: As Front-End Developer will sit at the crossroads between the technology and design. Will collaborate with developers and testers to align the technology with the design of the web pages to satisfy technical expectations, business goals and customer needs. This is a very fast paced team environment which requires initiative and high collaboration.
As a front-end developer on the Angular Upgrade project, the daily work would involve refactoring SCSS styles & Angular code to support a new system architecture while maintaining the visual integrity of the existing platform, using it as reference. Also, will advise full-stack developers on how to solve CSS-related problems and improve the codebase with an eye toward performance and maintainability.
- Angular version 2 or higher
Required to be successful in the role:
- Bachelors degree in Web Design, Graphic Design or related field of study
- Hands on experience for at least a minimum of 3 years of front-end development using CSS for web site design
- Ability to solve layout and display problems and make pixel-perfect matches to existing codebases
- Understanding of front-end development methods and principles, and the ability to use these to improve the platform
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- A problem solver while working as part of a team of strong developers
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)