|Location||Mayfield Heights, OH|
|Date Posted||April 19, 2019|
Experis is seeking a Sr. Full Stack Angular C#/.Net Developer for a long-term contract position based in Cleveland, Ohio.
PROJECT: Angular Upgrade
ROLE: As Full Stack Developer will sit at the crossroads between the technology and design. Will collaborate with developers and testers to align the technology with the design of the web pages to satisfy technical expectations, business goals and customer needs. This is a very fast paced team environment which requires initiative and high collaboration.
As a full stack developer on the Angular Upgrade project, the daily work would involve upgrading angular 1.x templates and directives to latest version of angular (7+), working with .NET Web APIs to troubleshoot or improve existing server code through the upgrade, and update CSS styles to conform to new Angular practices All while maintaining the visual integrity and functionality of the existing platform.
- Angular version 2 or higher
- Basic to Intermediate CSS knowledge
- Visual Studio
- Redux and Reactive programming experience
Required to be successful in the role:
- Hands on experience for at least a minimum of 3 years of MS full stack development
- Experience with Angular version 2 or
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- A problem solver while working as part of a team of strong developers
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)