|Date Posted||August 17, 2019|
Sr. Software Engineer Apex Systems, the nation's 2nd largest staffing firm, is supporting a PERMANENT Sr. Software Engineer opportunity with a large healthcare client in the Nashville area. This role will require someone who has advanced Angular experience, Team Lead experience and possesses great communication skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to Ryan Peck, Technical Recruiter at Apex Systems, at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
SR. SOFTWARE ENGINEER (ANGULAR)
Location: Nashville Area
Salary: Negotiable Based on Experience
- Deliver a complete front end application.
- Ensure high performance on mobile and desktop.
- Coordinate the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder and Development
- Cooperate with the back end DB developers in the process of building the RESTful API Communicate with external web services
- Design, develop and support various Clinical System Applications.
- Work with the Business Analysts to review and understand the business requirements and functional specifications.
- Work with client and database developers. Participate in architecture, design and code reviews.
- Design and document using plantUML, MS Office, HTML, Wiki markup etc. Work with QA and CM team for code build/releases, test case design and defect resolution.
- Work with Team Lead/Project Manager/Architect for planning, estimation, documentation and status Reporting.
Other required Technical/Functional Skills:
- Extensive experience consuming HTTP REST/JSON and API level system integration on Web UIs. Detailed knowledge of browser DOM with direct manipulation. Able to write & Modify CSS to meet visual guidelines using HTML.
- Experience developing front-end web user interfaces with Angular (Angular 4,5,6), HTML 5, Angular CLI, Boot Strap, React JS, Flex UI, Node JS, PrimeNG, JQuery Git.
- HTML 5 Advanced CSS skills Bootstrap Expertise in Theming creation.
- Experience with Junit, Selenium, Cucumber and Continuous Integration.
- Have written HTML that scales between form factors using Native HTML features without using Bootstrap.
- Experience with TDD (Test Driven Development/Design) for UI and Server development. Understanding of test code coverage requirements.
- Experience with Java, J2EE, Spring is a PLUS along with having Healthcare domain experience & working with off-shore teams.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178