|Date Posted||September 13, 2019|
Technical Lead – Angular Developer
DISYS is currently looking for Technical Lead – Angular Developer for a Full-Time position in the Tampa, FL area. This is an excellent opportunity for the manager that still wants to be close to the code.
Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship now or in the future. No visa sponsorship or visa transfer will be provided.
Job Description for the Technical Lead – Angular Developer:
- Collaborating with multidisciplinary teams in resolving complex technical issues such as providing design guidance that follow the enterprise architecture vision and adheres to applicable application technology guidelines and understanding and mitigating the impact of technical design to security, performance and data privacy;
- Participating in application solutions including assisting with planning and architectural design, development, resolution of technical issues, and application rationalization;
- Collaborating with Solution Architects and Developers to provide technical design guidance that will align with the strategy and applicable technical standards;
- Working independently to evaluate and make strategic decisions that will address specific technology design needs and issues within their technology area;
- Working within and leading efforts in Software Development Lifecycles and methodologies including agile, scrum, iterative and waterfall to support the success of the larger IT organization;
- Understanding and mitigating the impact of technical design to security, performance, and data privacy;
Qualifications of the Technical Lead – Angular Developer:
- Must have advanced knowledge in design and architecture of single-page applications and frameworks;
- Mobile application development and deployment;
- Relational and document databases technologies (NoSQL, MySQL, Oracle and/or PostgreSQL)
- Microservice architecture and distributed processing patterns; Integration by building application integrations using REST and SOAP web services;
- Project requirements analysis and ability to translate that into software architecture needs;
- Test Driven Development and/or Behavior Driven Development;
- Proven experience with Angular 2+;
- Hands on experience with Node.
- Experience with the following technologies – Azure and/or GCP; Docker, Swarm and Kubernetes; VSTS RM, Jenkins; Design Styles, Patterns and Methodologies such as MVC, SOA, Microservice, SPA; Agile, Scrum, Lean, TDD, Iterative & Waterfall; Unit testing (Jest, Mocha, Cucumber, nUnit, MOQ);